Both editions include trays for:
- 4 x player boards with 4 clip corners each (blue, violet, yellow, reddish brown)
- 1 x Cube dispenser for quick preparation of the coal and iron market
- 2 x coins with lid
- 2 product trays rounded for comfortable removal and with labeled bottom plus decorative lid
(coal, beer and iron)
- 2 x labeled card drawer to sort the cards according to the number of players
- 1 x Market tiles sorted according to the number of players
- 1 x labeled Brass® Birmingham for extra space
- Lid of the retail version is 2 cm higher, but can be stored vertically in the game shelf
- Coin trays suitable for the simple cardboard coins, original Iron-Clays and of course our Brass Coin Cases.
You get only me – the naked inlay! The game material on the photos is only for illustration, so you can imagine how I look together with your game. Although the design team takes great care that the colors match the game as closely as possible, minor color deviations between me, my photo, the image on your screen and the game are unfortunately not always avoidable.
I was designed and produced by Holger and Dani from Eurohell Design with a lot of time and love and I am subject to their copyright. All product names, brand names and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The mention of product names, brand names and registered trademarks here is purely descriptive and is in no way associated with Daniela and Holger of Eurohell Design or the unofficial premium upgrade offered here..
From 14 years, no toys for children!
Not suitable for children under 36 months. Danger of suffocation due to small parts that can be swallowed.