I contain trays for:
Variation “base game only”:
- 4 x player color (red, blue, yellow, white)
- 1 x plate dispenser tower for convenient re-placing of the 123 plates on the preview fields
(workers, hazards, tepees)
- 1 x Start-up components (neutral building tiles, station manager’s tiles, labour market indicator)
- 1 x cards with 3 compartments for easy sorting
(market cattle cards, order cards incl. start orders)
- 1 x rating block and storage space for mini expansions
- 2 x Dollar Coins
- 1 x support for laying up the game plan horizontally
Each element offers space for the previously released mini-expansions (the eleventh and thirteenth building tiles, 2 station supervisor tiles and “At the poker table”).
Variation “Rails to the North”: expands the base game insert by
- 4 branchlet dispensers for setting up branchlets on your player board in player colors at lightning speed
(red, blue, yellow, white)
- 2 bowls for the exchange tiles
- 1 alternative tray for storing and easy laying out of the tiles required for the start setup
(neutral building plates, station manager’s tiles, labour market scoreboards and city plates)
Variation “base game + Rails to the North”:
Contains everything from the base game and the Rails to the North variation except for the following elements:
- only the alternative tray of the tiles needed for the start setup with the compartment for the city tiles
- no support, as the game plan here is horizontally on the expansion game plan
- suitable for the simple cardboard coins and of course our coin cases.
You only get me – the naked inlay! The game material in the photos is for illustrative purposes only, so you can imagine what I look like with your game. Although the design team takes great care that the colors fit the game in the best possible way, minor color variations between me, my photo, the display on your screen and the game are unfortunately not always to be avoided.
I was designed and produced by Holger and Dani of Eurohell Design with a lot of time and love and are subject to their copyright. All product names, brand names and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The mention of product names, brand names and registered trademarks herein is merely descriptive and is in no way related to Daniela and Holger of Eurohell Design or the unofficial premium upgrade offered here.
From 14 years, no children’s toys!
Not suitable for children under 36 months. Risk of suffocation due to swallowable small parts.