Highlights at a glance
The choice is yours:
- Insert, can be stored vertically and is safe for transport
- Sleeves or 3D tokens for coins and compasses
- Starting player alarm clock
Atmospheric goods trays spoke neutral with symbols on bottom and under clampable lids.
Cool card trays prevent sleeved stacks of cards from fanning out or falling over.
Guardians and locations also have a tray that fits directly onto the board.
Temple tiles can be adjusted to the number of players.
Temple prepared for 4 players.
Temple prepared for 2 players.
3D coins and compasses…
…or sleeved cardboard token. Your choice!
3D starting player alarm clock as icing on the cake.
What exactly do you want to include in your game box?
Insert compatible with The Lost Ruins of Arnak ®
Insert base game
Sleeve dimensions up to 93.5mm x 71mm x 120 microns
Box outer size about 35.8cm x 25.7cm x 7.3cm
- 5 x ressources
- 1 x guardians and places
- 1 x assistants
- 1 x solo
- 1 x temple with cover plate to setup according to the number of players
- 3 x slanted card slots for artifact, item and fear cards plus tokens
- 1 x tiles (blocking, research and totem)
- 4 x player color
- 1 x placeholder with label Eurohell Design
- 1 x holder for alarm clock and moon staff as well as extra space
3D compasses and coins compatible with The Lost Ruins of Arnak ®
For an extra tactile experience, replace your cardboard tokens with cool 3D tokens:
- 27 x compass with rotating needle
(2,1 x 0,4cm)
- 27 x weighted coins a 3.5g
(2,2 x 0,4cm)
Sleeves for compasses and coins compatible with The Lost Ruins of Arnak ®
Protection of your cardboard tokens with innovative clip for a secure fit. Just clip the token and start playing and enjoy the clicker sound.
- 27 green sleeves for your compasses (25 x 3mm)
- 27 golden sleeves for your coins (25 x 3mm)
3D starting player alarm clock compatible with The Lost Ruins of Arnak ®
As a highlight, turn your cardboard alarm clock into an alarm clock with rotating hands and everyone will want to be the starting player even more.
- dimensions: ca. 4,5 x 5,1 x 2,2cm (L/B/H)
The game material in the photos is for illustration purposes only, so you can imagine how your new board game stuff will look together with your game. Although the design team takes great care to ensure that the colors match the game as best as possible, minor color deviations between the product, photo and the representation on your screen cannot always be avoided.
Everything in our store was designed and produced with a lot of time and love by us, Holger and Dani, especially for Eurohell Design and is subject to their copyright. All product names, brand names and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The mention of product names, brand names and registered trademarks here is purely descriptive and is in no way associated with Daniela and Holger of Eurohell Design or the unofficial premium upgrade offered here.
From 14 years, no toys for children!
Not suitable for children under 36 months. Danger of suffocation due to small parts that can be swallowed.